If you are looking for a Cleveland African American Physician, look no further . . . Dr. Gregory L. Hall is the premier choice in Northeast Ohio. As a specialist in Internal Medicine, he sees patients age 18 and up. We’ll see you quickly, most of the time within the week.
Internal Medicine is a primary care specialty for adults and Dr. Hall sees patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, headaches, dementia, and much more. He will be on your side . . . and has a special ability to explain complicated diseases and conditions.
African Americans have particularly severe problems with hypertension, strokes, obesity, and heart disease . . . and also have slightly different needs in the clinical care of these disorders. Having the expertise and cultural competence in the care of African Americans is Dr. Hall’s specialty, and he is currently writing a book on the special needs of this population.
Born and raised in Cleveland’s Glenville neighborhood, Dr. Hall is very familiar with the medical resources available in Northeast Ohio and refers to specialists in their field from across the region.
He also understands the issues specific to the African American Community and makes an extra effort to establish trust, and diagnose and treat these conditions before they can cause harm.
Dr. Hall’s sees patients at his office at 464 Richmond Road at the corner of Richmond and Highland Road in Richmond Heights, Ohio.
Trained at the world famous Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Hall provides up-to-date medical care in a family-like environment. Caring and comical, you will feel immediately at home with Dr. Hall and his staff.
Most insurances are excepted, and we provide a sliding scale for uninsured patients who qualify.
Call the office of Gregory L. Hall, MD for an appointment, and we will see you real soon.
- Elevated “CK” or Creatine Kinase Level? In African Americans, This May NOT be a Problem - October 28, 2022
- African Americans Need to Walk More! More Daily Steps Tied to Better Overall Health - September 12, 2022
- Low Potassium and African Americans - February 5, 2022
- Vitamin D Deficiency is Associated with Stroke Risk in African Americans - November 27, 2021
- Multivitamins May Help African Americans Avoid Alzheimer’s Dementia - November 27, 2021
- Better Black Health Podcast - July 29, 2021
- Continued Smoking After Cancer Raises Recurrence Risk - July 29, 2021
- Do Sound Machines for Sleep Help? - May 15, 2021
- Displaced: Why African Americans Need Their Own Multivitamin. - April 30, 2021
- A Doctor’s COVID Experience - January 12, 2021