You were just told that you have diabetes, now what do I do? I produced a video ten years ago to explain the fundamentals. It’s missing some of the newer medicines that have really helped with control, but it’s still helpful.
On my Better Black Health podcast, mt guest playwriter Michael Oatman discusses his journey with diabetes. Take a listen!
- “PVD”- Peripheral Vascular Disease & African Americans - September 9, 2023
- Heart Disease & the Black Community - September 9, 2023
- Magnesium Deficiency and African American Health - September 9, 2023
- Prostate Cancer in African American Men - September 4, 2023
- High STD Chlamydia Rates in Blacks Also Related to Poor Nutrition - July 24, 2023
- Increased Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) in African Americans Linked to Poorer Nutrition - July 6, 2023
- Bacterial Vaginitis in African American Women - June 25, 2023
- The Unique Vitamin Needs of African Americans over age 50 - March 19, 2023
- Colon Cancer in African Americans - December 27, 2022
- Elevated “CK” or Creatine Kinase Level? In African Americans, This May NOT be a Problem - October 28, 2022