Before you come to Dr. Hall’s office to have your laser treatment, there are a few instructions that will help you to get the most out of your session, and therefore the best “bang for your buck.”
- Bathe completely (shower or bath) and make sure your skin is clean and free of dirt, grime, sweat, make-up, or anything else that will interfere with the laser beam getting to your skin.
- Avoid the sun. The irritation of the sun can make your session less productive. If you will be in the sun use sunblock with a SPF of 30 or higher. (Remember to wash this off before the laser session).
- Avoid NSAIDS (Motrin, Aleve, ibuprofen, Naprosyn, and other arthritis medications).
- Bring a list of ALL of your medications (not just pills. . . also eye drops, creams, over-the-counter medications, etc.) to the office so we can be sure to avoid any interactions.
- Don’t worry!! The process is quick and easy!