If you are looking for a Cleveland African American Physician, look no further . . . Dr. Gregory L. Hall is the premier choice in Northeast Ohio. As a specialist in Internal Medicine, he sees patients age 18 and up. We’ll see you quickly, most of the time within the week.
Internal Medicine is a primary care specialty for adults and Dr. Hall sees patients with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, headaches, dementia, and much more. He will be on your side . . . and has a special ability to explain complicated diseases and conditions.
African Americans have particularly severe problems with hypertension, strokes, obesity, and heart disease . . . and also have slightly different needs in the clinical care of these disorders. Having the expertise and cultural competence in the care of African Americans is Dr. Hall’s specialty, and he is currently writing a book on the special needs of this population.
Born and raised in Cleveland’s Glenville neighborhood, Dr. Hall is very familiar with the medical resources available in Northeast Ohio and refers to specialists in their field from across the region.
He also understands the issues specific to the African American Community and makes an extra effort to establish trust, and diagnose and treat these conditions before they can cause harm.
Dr. Hall’s sees patients at his office at 464 Richmond Road at the corner of Richmond and Highland Road in Richmond Heights, Ohio.
Trained at the world famous Cleveland Clinic, Dr. Hall provides up-to-date medical care in a family-like environment. Caring and comical, you will feel immediately at home with Dr. Hall and his staff.
Most insurances are excepted, and we provide a sliding scale for uninsured patients who qualify.
Call the office of Gregory L. Hall, MD for an appointment, and we will see you real soon.
- Heart Failure in African Americans - April 22, 2018
- Heavy Smokers at Higher Risk for Diabetes - March 6, 2018
- Diabetes Differences in African Americans - February 27, 2018
- Love Your Kids, Not Your Guns - February 25, 2018
- More Sleep Apnea in African Americans - February 18, 2018
- Is Cholesterol Lowering Medicine Bad for You? - February 18, 2018
- Sleep Differences in African Americans - February 10, 2018
- Low Vitamin D in African Americans - February 9, 2018
- Diet Differences in African Americans - February 8, 2018
- Salt Sensitivity and Your Health - February 6, 2018